live. laugh. love.

Friday, February 12, 2010

TGIF!! Brrrr, it's cold!!

I am SO happy that it is finally the weekend! It sure does not feel like Florida outside....the high was only 36 here...and we had lots of rain with little bits of snow. It was crazy at work...all the kids were hyped up on sugar and had so much energy from being stuck inside all day, it made it almost impossible to keep them all entertained tonight. Also I was stuck running car pick-up outside from 5:30 to 6...I was so wet and cold..not fun! I plan on spending my night in bed watching a movie or the Olympics opening ceremony!

I made some very exciting purchases today at One Kings Lane! Can't wait to get them! Here are my purchases...

Bees Knees Stationary Set..


Yea Baby Address Book & Pen Set...


I love all things Lilly! I am so excited to use the stationary and address book! Did any of y'all make any purchases from One Kings Lane? If you aren't a member...sign up! Oh and don't forgot about the sale coming up at Rue La La!

It's Valentines Day weekend...and I don't have a Valentine & all my roommates are out of town, so it looks like I will have the apartment to myself. I plan on relaxing, watching some movies, and cooking. I have a few recipes I want to try out, so I think for V-Day I am going to cook myself a nice meal and also bake myself a cake! But...I am super excited for next weekend!! It is my birthday next Friday and my parents are coming to town! I can't wait!!! Hope everyone has a great weekend and a great Valentine's Day!

XOXO

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Yours is so cute too so I will be stopping by often!

The olympic ceremony was amazing- I love it! I can't wait for the games today.

Snow if Florida? I have never heard of it before. My grandparents live there and they have never talked about snow before. CRAZY!

The stationary is adorable! :)

Courtney Michelle said...

Thanks! I am pretty new to blogging..so if you ever have any tips, I'd love to hear them! :)

The "snow" was on and off and mainly a mix of rain, but it was exciting to see!