live. laugh. love.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

25 Things about ME! :)

I thought I would post something for y'all to get to know me...here is a list of 25 random things about me...enjoy!

1. I am terrified of thunder and balloons, and cotton balls gross me out. Don’t ask.

2. I am obsessed with country music, I could listen to it all day everyday.

3. I love anything pink and green, preppy, and all things southern!

4. I am a senior in college yet I have not completely decided what I am doing after I graduate and it kind of scares me, but I have faith that I will find what I'm supposed to do and where I'm supposed to be.

5. My favorite number is 5, always has been and always will be.

6. I laugh wayyy too easily and frequently I laugh so hard I look like I’m crying and end up getting the hiccups.

7. I am addicted to Diet Coke. I really think I am, I have to have at least one each day.

8. I love kids. I have like the best job, getting to work and play with kids everyday. No matter what they can always put a smile on my face.

9. I am very clumsy and pretty ditzy...but I just laugh at myself. :)

10. I have a hard time saying no to people who matter to me, but I’ve decided to start doing what makes me happy even if it means saying no.

11. I love sports. Come fall, college football is my life every Saturday and I love it! I plan my weekends around college football.

12. I am a VERY talkative person, yet I absolutely love to just sit and listen to someone talk to me.

13. I tend to over think things, which then causes me to worry. That’s just how I am, get used to it.

14. I love my family and my friends, they mean everything to me. They are crazy and I love them to death!

15. I love to make people laugh and smile ....or at least try to.

16. My best friend is Caitlin and we’ve been best friends for like 19 years…we have sooo many stupid inside jokes it’s ridiculous. But I love it.

17. I love watching any type of dance, especially Ballet. I would love to one day see The Nutcracker in NYC at The Met.

18. I also love musicals and Broadway shows. Every time I go to NY i must see a show on Broadway. My all time favorite musical is Phantom of the Opera in the Majestic Theatre…it’s beautiful!

19. I am an only child, if you didn’t already know that.

20. My favorite place to go is St. Augustine…I love everything about that city, the beach, downtown, the people, restaurants, shopping and of course beaches.

21. I danced for 14 years and loved everything about it.

22. I do a lot of embarrassing things and am very clumsy but I never let it bother me and laugh at myself.

23. I love all the classic Disney movies, I feel like a kid again when I watch them.

24. I tend to be too nice and sometimes that’s a problem.

25. I have very strong morals and values and no one can convince me to change.


Old picture of me and my best friend :)


XOXO,

0 comments: