live. laugh. love.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Lucky Chinese Tag



I loved this, so I stole it from Whitney's blog! Thought I'd give it a shot...enjoy!

8 TV Shows I Watch:
19 Kids & Counting
The Bachelor
Sex & The City (re-runs)...that show never gets old!
Grey's Anatomy
Law & Order: SVU
Nip/Tuck
True Blood
Glee

8 Favorite Places to Eat and Drink:
The Fox
The Brick
Bonefish
Saltwater Cowboys
Panera
Mr. Roboto
P.F. Changs
Cheesecake Factory

8 Things I Look Forward To:
My birthday!! Feb. 19th!! :)
Graduation!! (May 1st can't get here quick enough!)
DJ Day at work tomorrow!
My parents coming to Tallahassee to visit for my birthday weekend.
Seeing the Dear John movie.
Yogaberry on Saturday with my friends! (have to get my weekly fix!)
This stupid paper I am working on to be done! Thank goodness it's due tomorrow night!!
Tomorrow. I look forward to everyday!

8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
Went to my 9:30 class.
Went to work and played with the kiddos.
Did a craft class with the kids at work.
Cooked dinner.
Skyped with my best friend! :)
Studied for my health economics exam.
Worked on my Media Analysis paper.
Took a relaxing bath!

8 Things I Love About Winter:
Wearing jeans
An excuse to buy cute scarves.
Boots
FSU Basketball games.
Florida winters are perfect for spending outside.
The long walks to class are enjoyable...not sweating like crazy!
My birthday is around the corner.
Get to wear my cute sweaters and jackets.


8 Things on My Wish List:
Followers on my blog!
Canon Powershot Camera SD980 with 12.1 MP
A job after graduation!
A boyfriend! (hehe)
David Yurman ring.
Pandora charms.
Cover for my new MacBook.
New Lilly bedding.

8 Things I'm Passionate About:
God
family
friends
life
my education
working with kids
college football
shopping :)

8 Words/Phrases I Use Often:
Seriously!?!?
....but whatever...
That's cool.
Yes/No Ma'am
Yes/No Sir
Y'all
You have got to be kidding me!

8 Things I've Learned From the Past:
Don't try and please everyone...it is pretty much impossible.
Make yourself and your needs a priority.
Stay close to your family.
Always try your best.
Make sure and laugh everyday!
Smile. They are contagious. :)
Be you. Don't try to be someone you are not.
Go after what you want and don't give up easily!

8 Things I Currently Want/Need:
A relaxing day.
Mani/Pedi.
Hair cut.
Take a trip home to Jax.
Reconnect with a few friends.
Workout.
the weekend!!
New jeans.

XOXO

0 comments: