live. laugh. love.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Shopping Spree!

Today has been a great day! I decided to take a mental health day and just relax..also the cold weather deterred me from going to class! (oops!) I ended up venturing to Target with the intention of just browsing...yea right! haha. I made a few purchases (books and videos) which I am pretty excited about. I bought....

Something Borrowed


Freakonomics...(I'm an Economics major hehe)


I plan on reading those books at some point...in between all the reading I have to do for my classes. Might take me a bit longer than normal.

Cook Yourself Thin Faster


I'm looking for different healthy recipes to keep things interesting...this book looks like it has some great recipes! I plan on trying a different recipe every week. I'll keep y'all updated on how they turn out! :)

And two workout videos...can't wait to use them!




Has anyone used any of those workout videos? I am excited to give them a try! I am going to start going to the gym tomorrow...and plan on starting the videos in a week or so. We shall see how it goes!!


XOXO

0 comments: