live. laugh. love.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Busy Week!

I just realized that I haven't posted since Sunday. Oops!! I have had SO much school work to do this week that it has been pretty much impossible to squeeze in posting. I don't really have much to say right now (shocking I know!), but I will post the rest of the birthday pictures that I mentioned the other day! I promise to post something more interesting in the next day or so, once I can get school work off the brain and get creative!







My parents are driving through Tally tomorrow morning on their way to Biloxi! I get to have breakfast with them, can't wait!

XOXO

3 comments:

Design Apprentice said...

You live near Biloxi? I have family there and will be going for the first time at the end of March, so excited!
P.S. Looks like such a fun night out with your friends.

Courtney Michelle said...

No haha...I actually go to school in Tallahassee now. I am from Jacksonville and my parents are going there for the weekend. So they have to pass through Tally to get there. :)

Oh to Be a Muse said...

your blog is so cute! i hope you enjoyed your birthday. visit my blog some time.

cherylclarke.blogspot.com