live. laugh. love.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!



In honor of Valentine's Day I thought I'd tell you some of the things that I love. Here it goes...

I Love...
~my family & friends
~handwritten letters
~lazy weekends
~anything pink & green
~talking to someone for hours effortlessly
~kids...especially my kids at work
~thinking & day dreaming
~driving with the windows down
~good manners
~being super girly, yet loving football at the same time
~making people smile/laugh
~dancing

I have had a very productive day so far...went to church, signed up at the local gym, worked out, and went to the grocery store! Go me! I feel great! I am spending Valentine's Day doing things for me...I am going to watch my favorite movies, make myself a nice dinner and bake a delicious relatively healthy cake! I have a feeling this week is going to be a great week!! I have tomorrow off, no major assignments due, only one day of work, and my birthday on Friday!!! Ahhh sooo excited!!

Hope you all have a great Valentine's Day! Make sure you show everyone you love how much you love them! :)

XOXO

0 comments: