live. laugh. love.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hitting the Road...

I am about to head to the gym for a quick workout & then I am hitting the road to Jacksonville! I have a wedding to attend tonight and I am super excited for it!! It is going to be a ton of fun! Then it is back to Tally on Sunday...just a short trip. I'll post pictures when I return!

I bought the cutest shoes for tonight that I just had to share. They are simple, but oh so cute!
And I got them for only 40 bucks at Shoe Station! I can't wait to wear them tonight! Just thought I'd share my cute find! Hope you all have a great weekend!!

XOXO,

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Super cute shoes! I hope you get lots of compliments at the wedding! Have fun!

erica said...

Love those shoes!!!! they are absolutely fabulous!

Jamie said...

Cute shoes! My cousin goes to FSU and will graduate in May too :)