live. laugh. love.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Short Week...

Couldn't be happier that it is finally Friday! But this past week was pretty good.

Monday- had off from work & class due to MLK day. So I got to meet a friend for lunch and get some errands done.

Tuesday- the usual...class.

Wednesday- was awesome! Had class & work, then met up with my friend Stephanie and had dinner and then went to the free Weezer concert! Tons of fun! We then ended up going to Cafe Cabernet for drinks and had a blast! Here are some pictures from the night...







Thursday- I awoke to it basically hurricaning outside. It was one very intense storm. Kept me from going to my morning class...good thing because this is how most of campus looked...yikes I know!!



Today- no class for me on Fridays, which I love! Got to sleep in and then venture to work. The weather was gorgeous so it was great getting to drive with the windows down and the music up! Work was fun, did a cooking project with the kids that they seemed to love. Then came home and went out to dinner with Meghan & Katy!

It sure was a great week...no complaints! :)

XOXO

0 comments: