live. laugh. love.

Friday, January 22, 2010

My future...

It's really late and I can't sleep...lots of things on my mind...

So it is my last semester of college and I have been thinking about the future and it excites me and scares me at the same time! I have been thinking about it a lot lately and here are some things that have crossed my mind....

1. I can't wait to try new things.
2. I am scared that I won't find a good job.
3. I have no idea where to even start looking for a job after graduation.
4. I can't decide where I want to live...Jacksonville, St. Augustine, Charleston, Nashville, Richmond, Washington DC...
5. I am going to miss the free spirited college life...not the school part.
6. Can I handle all the responsibilities?
7. Maybe I should have enjoyed college a little more than I did.
8. Am I the only one not completely sure of what I want for my future?
9. My parents are stressing me out about everything that I am stressing about already!
10. Graduation is less than 4 months away!

Where to start? I have no idea. Maybe it will all just start to come to me over the next few months...I sure hope so! I just have to stay positive and have faith that everything will be okay! :)


Thank God tomorrow (technically today) is Friday! I need a relaxing weekend stat.

XOXO

0 comments: