live. laugh. love.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Can't Sleep...

It is late & I can't seem to fall asleep...and also I came across this cute little mosaic thing. Here is mine...

1. What is your first name? Courtney
2. What is your favorite food? Sushi
3. What high school did you attend? Paxon
4. What is your favorite color? pink
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Channing Tatum
6. Favorite wine? Riesling
7. Dream vacation? Greece
8. Favorite dessert? cheesecake
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? a mommy
10. What do you love most in life? family
11. One word to describe you? funny
12. Your Flickr name? I don't have one! so I just searched puppies, because I love them so!

All you have to do is type your answer to each of the above questions into Flickr’s search. Using only the images that appear on the first page, choose your favorite and copy and paste each of the URL’s into the Mosaic Maker (3 columns, 4 rows). Have fun making your own!

XOXO

0 comments: