live. laugh. love.

Monday, May 31, 2010

Weekend Recap & Planning A Road Trip!

I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend! This weekend I went home to Jacksonville and spent it with friends and family! 

Saturday~ I went over to my cousin Brandi's to visit and see her newborn baby boy! He was born last Tuesday and I was super excited to get to see him this weekend! His name is Lucas and he is absolutely adorable!! 









Saturday night~ I went to a friend's graduation party and it was great to hang out with all of our old friends, it was a great time! 


Sunday~ I woke up and drove to Jacksonville beach where I met up with some friends and hung out. It was absolutely perfect beach weather! I definitely miss the beach! 

Monday~I went shopping out at the St. John's Town Center with my parents and went to lunch at The Cheesecake Factory. Yum! After spending the afternoon at the town center I then had to drive back to Tallahassee. All in all, I had a very good weekend! 

So this coming weekend I will be departing on a 5 day road trip! I am super excited!! Details of the road trip and destinations will come in another post a little later this week! 

I hope you all have a great week! 

XOXO,

0 comments: