live. laugh. love.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Wow! Have I Been MIA or What?

I haven't posted a blog or even been on too read any posts in 12 days! Yikes! I feel bad! I thought that since I have graduated and no longer have classes or studying that I would have plenty of time to blog...I was wrong! Things have been crazy since graduation! I have started working more and other unexpected things have popped up left and right! But I am back! I am ready to get back to commenting and posting! I hope y'all haven't forgotten about me! 

How have y'all been? What have I missed since I have been gone? Any of you have any links to any posts I should read from your blogs? 
Please share with me! I need to catch up ASAP!! 


XOXO,

2 comments:

Christa said...

Welcome back!

Jordan said...

I'm glad you're back! = ]