live. laugh. love.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Check Out My Other Blog...

I have my other blog, as mentioned in my previous post, up and running. I'm going to be messing with it as I go, so bear with me. But I really hope you all will follow me and give me any helpful tips or feedback!! So check it out!
Here's To A New Me

I probably won't be around much til Monday. I am leaving tomorrow morning and driving home to Jacksonville. Then on Saturday we are throwing my cousin a baby shower and Sunday I will be spending Easter with my family! I hope you all have a fantastic weekend and a very Happy Easter!!

What are your plans for this Easter weekend?

XOXO,

2 comments:

Christa said...

Have a great Easter!

erica said...

I love baby showers they're so much fun! I can't wait for Easter although I am a little nervous. I am hosting Easter and the boy is having a couple people from work and their wives and girlfriends over. I have never met them before.. so impression mode is in full swing.Hope you enjoy your time with your family!

Happy Easter!!

xo

PS seriously get those lunch containers, they are totally worth it and you can fit three of them in the lunch box she sells as well. They're pretty much saving me a TON of money right now.