live. laugh. love.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Going On A Road Trip!!

My week off from work for a week begins today at 6PM on the dot. I can't wait! Last day of school for the kiddos at work! Wooo! Then a week off before summer camp!

On Sunday, my awesome friend Amie and I will be heading out on a 5 day road trip! I am beyond excited for this road trip! 

Here is our initial itinerary for the trip:
Sunday
Leave from Jacksonville and drive up to Richmond, VA.
Take a tour of the city and go to dinner with my friend Josh.

Monday
Drive up to DC and be tourists for the day.
Hang out with our friend Arielle.

Tuesday
Drive down to Raleigh, NC.
Visit Megan, an old friend of mine that I have not seen in years! So excited!

Wednesday
Hang out a bit in Raleigh, NC.
Drive down to Myrtle Beach, SC.
Go out in Myrtle Beach.

Thursday
Spend the day enjoying the beach.
Drive back to Jacksonville, FL. 

I hope that everything goes smoothly and that we have a great time! I think it will be a great trip and I can't wait! Only 2 more days! 

XOXO,

3 comments:

Jordan said...

That sounds like so much fun! I'm dying for a vacation!!!

River said...

I want a roadtrip too!!! Have fun fun and then some more fun! :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I hope you had an amazing road trip! Sounds like you had a fabulous itinerary!

p.s. Thank you so much for following BonBon Rose Girls. We just got our own .com, so I'll hope you'll follow us there too at: http://www.bonbonrosegirls.com. We are having giveaways galore this month in celebration of our move. Right now we've got two $95 hapari swimsuit gift certificates up and a Kate Spade ring up for grabs! Hugs, K