live. laugh. love.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Oh How I Have Truly Missed Blogging!!

I am back! I have not blogged in over 6 weeks! I sure have missed posting as well as reading all of your blogs on a daily basis!! It is good to be back!

This summer has been insanely busy! Between traveling and then working a full time job, I had hardly any free time. I have also just moved home to Jacksonville from Tallahassee after finishing up my job. I am now looking for my first "big girl" job. I have only been home a week and I am already sick of it! I want to find a job in Washington, DC soon so that I can move! Job searching sure is stressful and not easy. 

So how are all of you! Any big news from any of you over the past month? I have a ton of catching up to do! Feel free to fill me in!! I hope all is well and I am glad to be back! :) 

Tomorrow I will be posting a recap of my adventures of working summer camp this summer!

XOXO,

2 comments:

Christa said...

Welcome back!

Unknown said...

I'm glad you're back because I LOVE reading your blog. I love the name and it's just too cute. Have fun searching for your job and good luck! Have a great week! xoxo.